i’m heading down to south by southwest next week to speak and to soak up…everything. i’m currently working my way through how i want to spend my time. topping my list are these sessions from the social health track (#sxsh):
- apps for healthy kids: government challenges FTW
- your computer is the next wonder drug
- health data everywhere: not a drop to link?
- health: is there really an app for that?
- re-branding birth control: behavior change through design
plus these terrific sessions:
- 1UP! games for change
- play at work: agile games for productive teams
- gamechanging: turn your app into a cooperative game
- unleashing employees: empower innovation from the ground up
- slaying the four horsemen of the social-media apocalypse (my cohealth co-founder greg matthews is half of the duo leading this core conversation. it’s sure to be excellent.)
employee wellness: aaron sklar, IDEO and me
sadly, my planned co-presenter michael samuelson is ill and can’t travel. i’m delighted that aaron sklar has agreed to join me in leading a conversation about employee wellness. aaron has helped IDEO expand their expertise in human-centered design to one of humanity-centered design, and he has a strong passion for making workplace wellness something that’s effective and valuable for all. our session’s on tuesday, march 15, at 3:30 pm in the marriott courtard’s rio grande b room. we’re part of the “work + happiness” track, so look for us there. otherwise, follow along with our dedicated hashtag: #eewellness.