“Introducing GOING OUTSIDE, the astounding multipurpose activity platform that will revolutionize the way you spend your time.
GOING OUTSIDE is not a game or a program, not a device or an app, not a protocol or an operating system. Instead, it’s a comprehensive experiential mode that lets you perceive and do things firsthand.
1. Supports real-time experience through seamless mind-body interface. By GOING OUTSIDE, you’ll rediscover the joy and satisfaction of actually doing something.
2. Is completely hands-free. No keyboards, mice, controllers, touch pads, or joysticks.
3. Delivers authentic 3-D, real-motion video, with no lag time or artifacts.
4. Delivers “head-free” surround sound. No headphones, earbuds, speakers, or sound-bar arrays required—and yet, amazingly, you hear everything.
6. Enables complete interactivity with inanimate objects, animals, and Nature.
11. Provides access to everything not in your home, dorm room, or cubicle. Millions of people have already tried GOING OUTSIDE. Many of ‘your’ friends may even be GOING OUTSIDE right now! Why not join them and see what happens?”
from the new yorker.