our latest episode of cohealth checkup takes a look at the findings of several pew reports from the pew internet & american life project. susannah fox, the associate director of digital strategy for the project, joins as our guest. together we talk about online health communities, self-tracking, living with chronic conditions, and using our phones to get and share health information—and what all of this has to do with workplace wellness.
you can listen to the show here, tune in from blogtalkradio, or download it to listen to later.
our conversation revolves around these reports:
- the social life of health information, 2011
- 2012 mobile health report
- medicine 2.0: peer-to-peer healthcare
- chronic disease and the internet
related writing on free-range:
- phones are the ATM of health for smartphone owners
- regular joe and jane return as most credible person, edelman study finds
- free-ranging conversation with susannah fox
- we’re not comfortable as health care consumers
- cohealth checkup shows
- information about cohealth